Get it? Because it’s about cars? Oh, forget it.
Image Comics has released a trailer for Death or Glory, the new series from Rick Remender and Bengal announced at Image Expo earlier this year. Death or Glory is set to hit stores on May 2nd, and final order cutoff is Monday, April 9th.
In DEATH OR GLORY, readers meet Glory, raised off the grid in a convoy amid truckers—the last men and women fighting for true freedom on the American open road. Now, in order to pay for her beloved dying Father’s surgery, Glory has three days to pull off four dangerous cross-country heists with mob killers, crooked cops, and a psycho ex-husband all out to bring her in or die trying.
DEATH OR GLORY promises readers a high-speed chase across the American West that examines society’s dwindling freedoms and the price paid by those who fight for an untethered life, in this special double-sized first issue with 40 pages of story.
Check out the trailer, as well as some preview pages, below.
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018