Get it? Because it’s about cars? Oh, forget it.
Image Comics has released a trailer for Death or Glory, the new series from Rick Remender and Bengal announced at Image Expo earlier this year. Death or Glory is set to hit stores on May 2nd, and final order cutoff is Monday, April 9th.
In DEATH OR GLORY, readers meet Glory, raised off the grid in a convoy amid truckers—the last men and women fighting for true freedom on the American open road. Now, in order to pay for her beloved dying Father’s surgery, Glory has three days to pull off four dangerous cross-country heists with mob killers, crooked cops, and a psycho ex-husband all out to bring her in or die trying.
DEATH OR GLORY promises readers a high-speed chase across the American West that examines society’s dwindling freedoms and the price paid by those who fight for an untethered life, in this special double-sized first issue with 40 pages of story.
Check out the trailer, as well as some preview pages, below.
- X-ual Healing: Sabretooth Reveals His Softer Side in Weapon X #16 - April 22, 2018
- Are X-Men’s Kitty Pryde and Colossus Not Planning a Jewish Wedding? - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: A Trip Down Memory Lane with a Detour on Flashback Blvd in Cable #156 - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018