I have a love for Japanese snacks that have mascots on them. It makes the snack that much more fun to eat — plus, it’s appealing to the eye. My next snack from this month’s Japan Crate box are these simply adorable Pandaro Cookies!
These cute snack-sized pouches feature a variety of Pandaro’s moods. I was lucky enough to get the happy package, but was unhappy to see my cookies crushed in transit. Japan Crate might want to consider bubble-wrapping some of the food in the future. I still tried the entire bag, and even for a mess of crumbs, these shortbread cookies were pretty damn good. These tasted fresh, as well, so that’s always a plus. I would absolutely buy these again, and urge you to try them!
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018