I have a love for Japanese snacks that have mascots on them. It makes the snack that much more fun to eat — plus, it’s appealing to the eye. My next snack from this month’s Japan Crate box are these simply adorable Pandaro Cookies!
These cute snack-sized pouches feature a variety of Pandaro’s moods. I was lucky enough to get the happy package, but was unhappy to see my cookies crushed in transit. Japan Crate might want to consider bubble-wrapping some of the food in the future. I still tried the entire bag, and even for a mess of crumbs, these shortbread cookies were pretty damn good. These tasted fresh, as well, so that’s always a plus. I would absolutely buy these again, and urge you to try them!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018