I have a love for Japanese snacks that have mascots on them. It makes the snack that much more fun to eat — plus, it’s appealing to the eye. My next snack from this month’s Japan Crate box are these simply adorable Pandaro Cookies!
These cute snack-sized pouches feature a variety of Pandaro’s moods. I was lucky enough to get the happy package, but was unhappy to see my cookies crushed in transit. Japan Crate might want to consider bubble-wrapping some of the food in the future. I still tried the entire bag, and even for a mess of crumbs, these shortbread cookies were pretty damn good. These tasted fresh, as well, so that’s always a plus. I would absolutely buy these again, and urge you to try them!
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018