Milk teas have been my jam for some time, so when I got this Hojicha Latte in this month’s Japan Crate I was actually really excited for it. Hojicha is a green tea that’s roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal. This gives it a toasty, caramel flavor, which pairs well with milk.
You can drink this hot or cold, so I stuck it in the fridge. While enjoying my spring snow day yesterday, I sipped it while watching movies, and it was delicious. It’s the perfect drink to have by a roaring fire, ideally in the winter, when it’s supposed to snow. That all aside, I would buy this again.
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018