Milk teas have been my jam for some time, so when I got this Hojicha Latte in this month’s Japan Crate I was actually really excited for it. Hojicha is a green tea that’s roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal. This gives it a toasty, caramel flavor, which pairs well with milk.
You can drink this hot or cold, so I stuck it in the fridge. While enjoying my spring snow day yesterday, I sipped it while watching movies, and it was delicious. It’s the perfect drink to have by a roaring fire, ideally in the winter, when it’s supposed to snow. That all aside, I would buy this again.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018