Milk teas have been my jam for some time, so when I got this Hojicha Latte in this month’s Japan Crate I was actually really excited for it. Hojicha is a green tea that’s roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal. This gives it a toasty, caramel flavor, which pairs well with milk.
You can drink this hot or cold, so I stuck it in the fridge. While enjoying my spring snow day yesterday, I sipped it while watching movies, and it was delicious. It’s the perfect drink to have by a roaring fire, ideally in the winter, when it’s supposed to snow. That all aside, I would buy this again.
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018