Remember when Trolls came out not too long ago? No? Honestly, neither do I. I didn’t see the movie, but I did collect Trolls as a kid — and I do enjoy how colorful and fun the movie looked. The Face Shop even got in on the fun and released a Trolls line of cosmetics!
My local shop had a buy one, get one free on the eyeliner, which is a no-brainer for me. I paid about $11 for both. The eyeliner pencil is really more like a mechanical pencil with a nice, smooth gel eyeliner.
Now, this eyeliner could be pretty amazing… if it worked. The gel barely came out of the stick, and no amount of clicking was helping. I managed to get a little bit out, and well, it wasn’t amazing.
Once you get mascara on it isn’t so bad, but this is a hard, hard pass. It could just be because the pencil doesn’t work properly, because I’d like to believe this is a solid liner. Maybe the other color will be better.
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018