Fans of Mike Colter who are waiting for the release of Marvel’s Luke Cage season 2 can look for him in a second place now. Deadline is reporting that the actor who once appeared on the CBS legal drama The Good Wife as Lemond Bishop will be reprising that role on the upcoming second season of the CBS All Access series The Good Fight.
Bishop was a rather controversial client for Lockhart/Gardner as he is a powerful Chicago drug lord. He appeared near the end of season one and grew into a major recurring character making 21 appearances in six seasons. The last we saw him on The Good Wife, Bishop was in prison. Now that story will continue on The Good Fight, which stars Christine Baranski and Cush Jumbo from The Good Wife.
Colter has been very busy since leaving The Good Wife, appearing as Luke Cage in Marvel’s Jessica Jones season 1, getting his own 13-episode series with Marvel’s Luke Cage, and then joining the other Netflix / Marvel heroes in the eight-episode Marvel’s Defenders. The second 13-episode season of Marvel’s Luke Cage will be released in June. Outside of playing Power Man, the actor has signed on to two different films, the faith-based drama The Impossible with Chrissy Metz and Skin with Jamie Bell and Danielle McDonald.
- A Chat With Netflix Marvel Series' Costume Designer Stephanie Maslansky and Makeup Head Sarit Klein at #WonderCon
- It's Not a Stretch: Marvel Legends Has Released the Best Reed Richards Figure Yet
- Steven Universe Gets a Seriously Cool Vinyl Soundtrack Release from Iam8bit
- Funko Star Wars Movie Moments and Gamestop Exclusive Spidey Coming Soon
- John Wick Figure Coming in Winter from MAFEX
- Lids and WWE Partner Up for New Line of Superstar Hats, Available Now
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 18 Recap: All Roads Lead… - April 21, 2018
- STARZ Pulls the Plug on Ash vs. Evil Dead After 3 Seasons - April 20, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: First Official Poster of Mon-El’s New Uniform - April 20, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Synopsis for ‘Harry and the Harrisons’ - April 20, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Will the Dragon Go After Oliver’s Family? - April 20, 2018