Just as they did last year with the FOOM Magazine last year for Marvel Legacy, Marvel Comics are to publish a 64 page Marvel Universe Magazine #1 on the 18th April, free in comic book stores, for the Marvel Fresh Start books.
In this FREE, can’t-miss Marvel magazine, you’ll find exclusive comic book previews, unreleased concept art, spotlights on our Young Guns artists, and articles covering all of your favorite Marvel super heroes! This magazine is sure to get readers and retailers alike excited for what’s to come from the House of Ideas in 2018!
It will be in the same 8” x 10-1/2” format that last autumn’s Friends Of Ol’ Marvel magazine was published in.
Retailers will receive free bundles based on their size but can pay a nominal amount to receive more copies. Smaller stores will get 50 copies free, the largest stores up to 175 copies.
- The Daily LITG, 17th December 2018, One Week To Go - December 17, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018