Just as they did last year with the FOOM Magazine last year for Marvel Legacy, Marvel Comics are to publish a 64 page Marvel Universe Magazine #1 on the 18th April, free in comic book stores, for the Marvel Fresh Start books.
In this FREE, can’t-miss Marvel magazine, you’ll find exclusive comic book previews, unreleased concept art, spotlights on our Young Guns artists, and articles covering all of your favorite Marvel super heroes! This magazine is sure to get readers and retailers alike excited for what’s to come from the House of Ideas in 2018!
It will be in the same 8” x 10-1/2” format that last autumn’s Friends Of Ol’ Marvel magazine was published in.
Retailers will receive free bundles based on their size but can pay a nominal amount to receive more copies. Smaller stores will get 50 copies free, the largest stores up to 175 copies.
- Frank Miller is Coming to MCM London Comic Con – but You’ll Pay $150 to See Him - July 20, 2018
- New Doctor Who Jodie Whittaker Surprises ‘Her Universe’ Fashion Show at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018