Second print, second print, gotta get a second print. Thanos #17, Avengers #684 and X-Men Red #2 have hit stores and sold out from Diamond Comic Distributors so fast that Marvel has sent them back for second printings.
While Rick & Morty Present The Vindicators #2 from earlier this month has also sold out from Oni Press and is going to second printing.
But Jim Henson’s Labyrinth: Coronation #2 has sold out even faster, a week before going on sale, every last copy has been allocated to its respective store. So Boom! Studios is running a second print on that as well.
All out on April 25th, apart from .
THANOS #17 LEG
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Geoff Shaw
THANOS WINS Part 5
• THE SURFER STRIKES! Thanos and his future self take on the most powerful opposition to his reign left in the universe – Norrin Radd.
• Can even two Thanoses crack his Cosmic Shell?
X-MEN RED #2
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Mahmud A. Asrar
THE HATE MACHINE Part 2
• JEAN GREY and her team must infiltrate a top-secret compound in order to save a mutant they’ve never met.
• They’ll have to avoid guards armed with guns, protestors armed with hate and sentinels armed with…well, slightly larger and more dangerous guns than the guards.
• All in a day’s work for the newest X-Men team.
Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
(W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Joe Bennett, Paco Medina, Juan Vlasco, Ruy Jose
NO SURRENDER Part 10
THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONTINUES IN THIS OVERSIZED ISSUE!
Back from the dead! He cannot be reasoned with. He will not be stopped. Bruce Banner isn’t home right now. There is only THE IMMORTAL HULK.
RICK & MORTY PRESENTS THE VINDICATORS #1
(W) J. Torres (A) CJ Cannon, Caitlin Rose Boyle
Learn the secret stories and hidden pasts of your favorite Rick and Morty characters in Oni Press’s new quarterly series of one-shots: RICK AND MORTY PRESENTS!
In this first issue, J. Torres (Teen Titans Go!, The Mighty Zodiac) teams up with Rick and Morty series artist CJ Cannon to explore the twisted and bombastic history of THE VINDICATORS in an all-out superhero comics extravaganza. Read in amazement as the superhero team travels through dimensions to recruit other heroes to defeat a villain of their own making. Gasp in shock and awe as the plot twists and previously irrelevant characters revive from the dead! Frown in frustration as you forget the complicated backstory of suddenly important mythic items! And most of all… WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!
JIM HENSON LABYRINTH CORONATION #2
(W) Simon Spurrier (A) Daniel Bayliss (CA) Fiona Staples
The Goblin King’s mother enters the Labyrinth, discovering a strange and marvelous world unlike anything she could imagine and one much different than what Sarah will encounter years later.In Shops: Mar 28, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018