Recently I subscribed to Japan Crate, and today I got my first box! I love Japanese snacks and food, so this was a no-brainer for me. Once a month I get a box full of Japanese snacks and a drink, and I go nuts. This month I got a variety of delicious snacks, and I can’t wait to try them all.
First up, I tried the Okonomiyaki Taro strip.
I’ve had okonomiyaki in the past, and I am a fan of the food. I was hesitant to eat this since it’s not actually okonomiyaki, and it kind of looks like bark. The traditional Japanese sauce used with it (tastes sort of like soy sauce) is very strong, while the red ginger flavor is subtle. This was also impossibly chewy. I think I still have some in my teeth. Overall, this isn’t the best thing I’ve ever eaten — I’m glad I had it first.
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018