Recently I subscribed to Japan Crate, and today I got my first box! I love Japanese snacks and food, so this was a no-brainer for me. Once a month I get a box full of Japanese snacks and a drink, and I go nuts. This month I got a variety of delicious snacks, and I can’t wait to try them all.
First up, I tried the Okonomiyaki Taro strip.
I’ve had okonomiyaki in the past, and I am a fan of the food. I was hesitant to eat this since it’s not actually okonomiyaki, and it kind of looks like bark. The traditional Japanese sauce used with it (tastes sort of like soy sauce) is very strong, while the red ginger flavor is subtle. This was also impossibly chewy. I think I still have some in my teeth. Overall, this isn’t the best thing I’ve ever eaten — I’m glad I had it first.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018