Whenever I’m on one of my many road trips I always stop off at small, local businesses in hopes to find something unique. While out and about last weekend, I came across a collection of teas from Pureblend Tea. My attention immediately went to the Alice in Wonderland tea, since I am an obvious sucker for anything that pays homage to pop culture.
In true Maryland fashion, I’m celebrating the first day of spring by hunkering down at home due to a snow/ice storm outside, so this is the perfect evening for tea! I brewed the tea following the instructions, but I did wait a few minutes longer for the water to cool. I gotta say, this tea is strong — but in a good way. It’s a white peony tea with herbs and dried fruit, and it tastes amazing. It actually tastes like spring, and reminds me of a calm May afternoon. Too bad I’m surrounded by ice and snow.
If you check out their website, I’m positive you’ll find something that works for you. Happy shopping!
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018
- Shirts, Pins, and More Merchandise Available at Disneyland’s Pixar Fest - April 20, 2018
- Dealing with Childhood Trauma: Dodo, a Review - April 20, 2018