Whenever I’m on one of my many road trips I always stop off at small, local businesses in hopes to find something unique. While out and about last weekend, I came across a collection of teas from Pureblend Tea. My attention immediately went to the Alice in Wonderland tea, since I am an obvious sucker for anything that pays homage to pop culture.
In true Maryland fashion, I’m celebrating the first day of spring by hunkering down at home due to a snow/ice storm outside, so this is the perfect evening for tea! I brewed the tea following the instructions, but I did wait a few minutes longer for the water to cool. I gotta say, this tea is strong — but in a good way. It’s a white peony tea with herbs and dried fruit, and it tastes amazing. It actually tastes like spring, and reminds me of a calm May afternoon. Too bad I’m surrounded by ice and snow.
If you check out their website, I’m positive you’ll find something that works for you. Happy shopping!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018