Whenever I’m on one of my many road trips I always stop off at small, local businesses in hopes to find something unique. While out and about last weekend, I came across a collection of teas from Pureblend Tea. My attention immediately went to the Alice in Wonderland tea, since I am an obvious sucker for anything that pays homage to pop culture.
In true Maryland fashion, I’m celebrating the first day of spring by hunkering down at home due to a snow/ice storm outside, so this is the perfect evening for tea! I brewed the tea following the instructions, but I did wait a few minutes longer for the water to cool. I gotta say, this tea is strong — but in a good way. It’s a white peony tea with herbs and dried fruit, and it tastes amazing. It actually tastes like spring, and reminds me of a calm May afternoon. Too bad I’m surrounded by ice and snow.
If you check out their website, I’m positive you’ll find something that works for you. Happy shopping!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018