Jamey Bradbury‘s The Wild Inside is an achingly personal debut about a teenage girl in Alaska who yearns to overcome family tragedy to compete in the Iditarod dogsledding race. But it’s also mysterious, thrashed with bloody violence, and supernatural. Jason chats with Jamey about her first book, when not to read the internet, and what the cheesy ’70s cover of this book would look like.
Listen on YouTube:
Castle of Horror/Castle Talk Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or on YouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, one of the writers for Bungie’s Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio, Tech Director at of Rooster Teeth Studios and Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Castle Talk: Jennifer Ziegler Juggles Middle Grade Voices in Revenge of the Teacher’s Pets - July 20, 2018
- California Tiki: The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, ‘Mad Men’ of the ’50s – a Rare Glimpse of American Psychic Scars - July 12, 2018
- Castle Talk: ‘Occupation’ Is an Australian ‘Red Dawn’ with Alien Invaders - July 10, 2018
- Castle Talk: Ghosts, Legends, and Love in the New Spanish Translation of Summer of the Mariposas - July 6, 2018
- Castle of Horror: In Earth vs. Flying Saucers, No Alien Comes in Peace - July 2, 2018