Recently, Epcot’s American Adventure pavilion recently got an update to the ‘Golden Dream’ song! According to the Disney Parks Blog:
“Working with famed pop/rock music producer Harvey Mason Jr., the team infused modern, ‘cinematic sensibilities’ into the new version of the song, while keeping true to its original vision.”
I personally can’t wait to see the updated video on my next Disney trip!
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018
- Shirts, Pins, and More Merchandise Available at Disneyland’s Pixar Fest - April 20, 2018
- Dealing with Childhood Trauma: Dodo, a Review - April 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018