Recently, Epcot’s American Adventure pavilion recently got an update to the ‘Golden Dream’ song! According to the Disney Parks Blog:
“Working with famed pop/rock music producer Harvey Mason Jr., the team infused modern, ‘cinematic sensibilities’ into the new version of the song, while keeping true to its original vision.”
I personally can’t wait to see the updated video on my next Disney trip!
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018