After a killer promo about Asuka and Charlotte Flair‘s upcoming WrestleMania match, Natalya Hart came out to cut a rather enjoyable promo. Hart comes over to a serious looking Flair, taunting her about her upcoming match with Asuka. Flair tells her to lay off the catnip, and that Asuka will be her biggest challenge yet (and one she undoubtedly looks forward to). Hart replied that it should be her going after the title, and that she is indeed better than Asuka.
— WWE (@WWE) March 21, 2018
Hart has gotten much better at cutting promos, and Flair has a natural gift to delivering her lines as well. I also can’t wait to see Asuka clean up the women’s SmackDown roster as well, since she’s more or less chewed up everyone in RAW.
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Fantasia Collection Brings Some Disney Magic to Your Wardrobe - April 25, 2018
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018