After a killer promo about Asuka and Charlotte Flair‘s upcoming WrestleMania match, Natalya Hart came out to cut a rather enjoyable promo. Hart comes over to a serious looking Flair, taunting her about her upcoming match with Asuka. Flair tells her to lay off the catnip, and that Asuka will be her biggest challenge yet (and one she undoubtedly looks forward to). Hart replied that it should be her going after the title, and that she is indeed better than Asuka.
— WWE (@WWE) March 21, 2018
Hart has gotten much better at cutting promos, and Flair has a natural gift to delivering her lines as well. I also can’t wait to see Asuka clean up the women’s SmackDown roster as well, since she’s more or less chewed up everyone in RAW.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018