We finally got a look at something official from Shazam! The movie now has an official twitter account which means we finally have a look at the logo.
It’s a bit goofy looking but a lot of the stuff coming out about this movie have been goofy so maybe that isn’t entirely a bad thing. A fan pointed out that we basically saw this logo as the twitter header for director David F. Sandberg.
— Twan (@Green_Archerr) March 20, 2018
Sandberg replied that he was actually the one to design the logo.
Months ago I made a logo myself in Blender to use for presentations and stuff. They wound up basing the official logo on that. I guess my presentation made quite an impression 🙂 I had no idea my twitter banner would end up a spoiler. https://t.co/BcmABkrgxx
— David F. Sandberg (@ponysmasher) March 20, 2018
What do you think of the logo for Shazam!? Is it what you expected or were you expecting something else? Personally I think it looks really goofy which is kind of the look I was hoping they would go for in this particular movie.
Summary: A boy is given the ability to become an adult superhero in times of need with a single magic word.
Shazam!, directed by David F. Sandberg, stars Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Jack Dylan Grazer, and Asher Angel, and will be written by Henry Gayden and Darren Lemke. It will be released on April 5th, 2019.
- First (Official) Photo of Zachary Levi in Shazam! Hits
- 'Riverdale' Alum Ross Butler Joins WB's 'Shazam!' Superhero Flick
- Keanu Reeves Says He Doesn’t Know If Bill & Ted 3 Will Become a Reality - July 15, 2018
- New Poster and Trailer for A Simple Favor - July 15, 2018
- Character Posters for Christopher Robin Give Us a Close Up Look at the Animals - July 15, 2018
- Dwayne Johnson Says There is “No Need” To Talk to Tyrese About the Fast and Furious Feud - July 15, 2018
- Laurence Fishburne Isn’t Sure He’ll Return to the DCEU - July 14, 2018