We finally got a look at something official from Shazam! The movie now has an official twitter account which means we finally have a look at the logo.
It’s a bit goofy looking but a lot of the stuff coming out about this movie have been goofy so maybe that isn’t entirely a bad thing. A fan pointed out that we basically saw this logo as the twitter header for director David F. Sandberg.
— Twan (@Green_Archerr) March 20, 2018
Sandberg replied that he was actually the one to design the logo.
Months ago I made a logo myself in Blender to use for presentations and stuff. They wound up basing the official logo on that. I guess my presentation made quite an impression 🙂 I had no idea my twitter banner would end up a spoiler. https://t.co/BcmABkrgxx
— David F. Sandberg (@ponysmasher) March 20, 2018
What do you think of the logo for Shazam!? Is it what you expected or were you expecting something else? Personally I think it looks really goofy which is kind of the look I was hoping they would go for in this particular movie.
Summary: A boy is given the ability to become an adult superhero in times of need with a single magic word.
Shazam!, directed by David F. Sandberg, stars Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Jack Dylan Grazer, and Asher Angel, and will be written by Henry Gayden and Darren Lemke. It will be released on April 5th, 2019.
- First (Official) Photo of Zachary Levi in Shazam! Hits
- 'Riverdale' Alum Ross Butler Joins WB's 'Shazam!' Superhero Flick
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018