We finally got a look at something official from Shazam! The movie now has an official twitter account which means we finally have a look at the logo.
It’s a bit goofy looking but a lot of the stuff coming out about this movie have been goofy so maybe that isn’t entirely a bad thing. A fan pointed out that we basically saw this logo as the twitter header for director David F. Sandberg.
— Twan (@Green_Archerr) March 20, 2018
Sandberg replied that he was actually the one to design the logo.
Months ago I made a logo myself in Blender to use for presentations and stuff. They wound up basing the official logo on that. I guess my presentation made quite an impression 🙂 I had no idea my twitter banner would end up a spoiler. https://t.co/BcmABkrgxx
— David F. Sandberg (@ponysmasher) March 20, 2018
What do you think of the logo for Shazam!? Is it what you expected or were you expecting something else? Personally I think it looks really goofy which is kind of the look I was hoping they would go for in this particular movie.
Summary: A boy is given the ability to become an adult superhero in times of need with a single magic word.
Shazam!, directed by David F. Sandberg, stars Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Jack Dylan Grazer, and Asher Angel, and will be written by Henry Gayden and Darren Lemke. It will be released on April 5th, 2019.
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018