After a couple weeks of testing in the PRT servers, Brigitte has finally been added to Overwatch‘s hero list in the main game today, and Blizzard went all out to introduce her to you. Below is a formal introduction video as well as her bio, and the devs added this new page about her so you can get familiar with how she operates in the game. Seeing another woman hero added to the game is amazing, and after playing her on the test servers we can confirm it was nice having a support tank who isn’t just a shield. It’ll be interesting to see if she’s incorporated into the Overwatch League by any of the players.
The daughter of weapons designer, Torbjörn Lindholm, Brigitte is the newest hero to join the Overwatch team. Specializing in armor and defense, she can throw Repair Packs to heal teammates, or automatically heal nearby allies when she damages foes with her Flail. Her Flail is capable of a wide swing to strike multiple targets, or a Whip Shot that stuns an enemy at range. When entering the fray, Barrier Shield provides personal defense while she attacks enemies with Shield Bash. Brigitte’s ultimate ability, Rally, gives her a substantial short-term boost of speed and provides long-lasting armor to all her nearby allies.
- Overwatch Adding an "Avoid as Teammate" Option to Social Options
- Overwatch League's Code of Conduct is Leaked to Public
- An Odd Apology From an Overwatch League Coach over a Bump
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte
- Overwatch Will Nerf Sombra Again in the Next Patch
- Heroes of the Storm's Next Character is StarCraft's Fenix
- Brigitte Will Be Added to Overwatch on March 20th
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018