Dark Horse has sent us an exclusive first look at the covers for Aliens: Dust to Dust #3, which comes out in June. The series is being written and drawn by Gabriel Hardman, who is also providing the main cover. There is a variant cover by Carlos D’Anda as well.
Dust to Dust tells the story of The Trono colony on LV-871 as it is under attack by mysterious and deadly creatures of unknown origin. Emergency evacuations are ordered and shuttles are taking off as the massacre sweeps the colony. All that stands between 12-year-old Maxon and his mom making it to the safety of the spaceport… is a horde of Aliens! You’ll be gripping the edge of your seat as a mother and son fight for their lives against the deadliest monsters in the galaxy.
This series has the feel of the horrifying original film intermixed with a coming-of-age story.
Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 (of 4)
Gabriel Hardman (W/A/Cover), Rain Beredo (C), and Carlos D’Anda (Variant cover)
A boy faces threats and decisions that would reduce a grown man to tears. A terrifying coming of age story featuring the most frightening creatures in the galaxy!
- On sale June 27
- FC, 32 pages
- Miles Morales Premium Format Figure on Its Way from Sideshow
- Ghostbusters One:12 Collective Figures are up for Preorder Now, and They Look Incredible
- Hasbro Reveals Detailed Images of Jabba's Sail Barge with a Few Days to Go
- Arrow Season 6: Ricardo Diaz Makes His Play to Join the Quadrant - April 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: You Can Expect Fighting and Betrayals - April 19, 2018
- Bear Walker Crafts a ‘Lost in Space’-Inspired Skateboard - April 19, 2018
- ‘Taken’ Has Been Taken Off the Schedule by NBC - April 19, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: The Team Gets Help from Citizen Cold and [SPOILER] - April 19, 2018