Bandai Namco has announced that DLC characters Bardock and Broly will be joining Dragon Ball FighterZ‘s roster next week.
We’ve known Bardock and Broly would be joining the Dragon Ball FighterZ for a little while. The powerful characters are hoping to mix things up in the current tier list, which is always healthy for a fighting game once players learn the systems. It’s always good to have a trickle of new faces, and it feels about the right time for the game to finally expand its already generous roster.
Up until this point though, it’s not been clear exactly when we could expect the characters to show up. Well, wonder no longer as we now have a date, and it is soon. Bandai Namco today announced that both characters, as well as a commentator pack featuring the voices of Chichi, Videl, and Android 18, will land on March 28th. To show off the characters, Bandai has put out some gameplay of Bardock (you can see Broly’s trailer here). Bardock seems like a pretty fast little brawler who will rely on his combos to keep opponents on the defensive. Here’s hoping he can hang with the best of them. Take a look:
Dragon Ball FighterZ has really been getting some play in the fighting game community. The title seems to be making big inroads, and seeing just how well it does at EVO should be fascinating. As stated, it’s great the game is getting some new fighters to shake things up. It will be interesting to see if either Bardock or Broly get any play at a high level.
- Merged Zamasu Rumored as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Bandai Namco Announces Dragon Quest VR with New Trailer
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018