The Orange Bird is, believe it or not, a Disney World mascot. The plucky little bird was created by Disney for the Florida Citrus Commission and has had a spot in Disney World history ever since. Just in time for spring, Disney has unveiled some fabulous new (and not-so-new) merchandise that guests can find around the Disney World resort!
I personally love that dress. It’s the ideal style for spring, and the accessories are too cute. I’m also a huge fan of the hat, since I do indeed love Dole Whip!
The above can be found during Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, so these items won’t be around for much longer. Happy shopping!
- Uniqlo’s Fantasia Collection Brings Some Disney Magic to Your Wardrobe - April 25, 2018
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018