The Orange Bird is, believe it or not, a Disney World mascot. The plucky little bird was created by Disney for the Florida Citrus Commission and has had a spot in Disney World history ever since. Just in time for spring, Disney has unveiled some fabulous new (and not-so-new) merchandise that guests can find around the Disney World resort!
I personally love that dress. It’s the ideal style for spring, and the accessories are too cute. I’m also a huge fan of the hat, since I do indeed love Dole Whip!
The above can be found during Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, so these items won’t be around for much longer. Happy shopping!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018