The Orange Bird is, believe it or not, a Disney World mascot. The plucky little bird was created by Disney for the Florida Citrus Commission and has had a spot in Disney World history ever since. Just in time for spring, Disney has unveiled some fabulous new (and not-so-new) merchandise that guests can find around the Disney World resort!
I personally love that dress. It’s the ideal style for spring, and the accessories are too cute. I’m also a huge fan of the hat, since I do indeed love Dole Whip!
The above can be found during Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, so these items won’t be around for much longer. Happy shopping!
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018