Bandai Namco has released the launch trailer for Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom, showing off a bunch of the early story beats in the game.
The first Ni No Kuni really was a great title. It was an incredibly cute little game that grew a decent fan following with its JRPG mechanics and charm. A nice Studio Ghibli endorsement certainly helped things too, with it all coming together to make a lovely little cocktail. That’s exactly why, despite Ghibli no longer having any affiliation with the game (due to their animation efforts being reduced), there is still a lot of excitement about the title’s sequel.
It’s been a long wait since its announcement at PlayStation Experience in 2015, but the game is now on the verge of being with us just later this week. As is customary with new releases, the title has just received a launch trailer too. It covers some of the early game story here, setting the stage for the boy King you’ll play as and the evil forces you’ll be up against. You can also get a look at how beautiful the design and animation is too. It really is unique looking with both the characters and the creature design standing out. There really isn’t a lot that looks like this in games, and that is always exciting.
Also, that man has a gun and shot that rat! What a world. Check it out here:
Ni No Kuni 2: Revenent Kingdom is set to launch March 23, 2018 for PlayStation 4 and PC. For those not keeping track, that is this Friday. Here’s hoping it lives up to the original.
- Bandai Namco Releases a Patch for Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco Announces Dragon Quest VR with New Trailer
- Leadership Without Personality – We Review Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- PUBG’s Assault Rifles are Getting Nerfed and Level 3 Helmets are Seeing a Big Change - April 23, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - April 23, 2018
- Platinum Games Wants Wonderful 101 on the Nintendo Switch - April 23, 2018
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018