To say that the recent imagery and video for Ubisoft’s upcoming first-person shooter Far Cry 5 have been laying it on a little thick with a sense of humor is an understatement. The most recent trailer for the game, which we have for you below, takes it in a different direction that is kind of cute. We won’t spoil a lot for you until you actually watch the video, so please, take two minutes out of your day and enjoy the video below.
While we’re sure a lot of people will find that video cute and cuddly, we do have to kind of question the timing of releasing a promo where a dog fetches you gun. Sure, we get it, the game wants you to play with your real pet dog the way you play with the fake dog Boomer in the game, we are not lost on the message. But considering that we’re currently in the middle of a massive debate about shootings in the U.S., this probably wasn’t the best time to release a promo where you ask your dog to fetch you a brand new AR-C. If that doesn’t matter to you, then enjoy the video before the game comes out on March 27th.
- Far Cry 5's First Live Event is Morbid and Disappointing
- Dean Evans Leaves Ubisoft After New Project is Shelved
- Vivendi Officially Exits From Ubisoft's Share Capital
- Grass Kings #13 Review: The Inversion of Ubisoft's Far Cry 5
- Far Cry 5 Gets a New Live-Action Trailer from Ubisoft
- Ubisoft Adds Far Cry Arcade Into Far Cry 5
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Producer Samrat Sharma is Returning to Ubisoft
- Ubisoft, Politics, and Far Cry 5: Bleeding Cool Games Chatter Episode 3
- Com2us and Skybound Partner to Make Summoners War Comics and Animations - October 19, 2018
- Day Of The Devs 2018 Will Return to San Francisco in November - October 19, 2018
- NIS America Introduces Five New Characters to The Caligula Effect: Overdose - October 19, 2018
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018