Thanos #16 by Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw ended with a bang. After facing the future Thanos and future Frank Castle to a standstill, the Silver Surfer pulled out his ace in the card.
And in this week’s Thanos #17 we get an inkling into how it may have come his way… and what he had to sacrifice to get it.
Just an inkling, though.
I dunno, Norrin, they seem to be giving Mjolnir’s out willy-nilly these days.
Even Nazi Cap gets one these days.
Thanos #16 is currently selling copies for $10-$15 on eBay. Where #17 will go, I have no idea…
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Geoff Shaw
THANOS WINS Part 5
• THE SURFER STRIKES! Thanos and his future self take on the most powerful opposition to his reign left in the universe – Norrin Radd.
• Can even two Thanoses crack his Cosmic Shell?
Parental Advisory In Shops: Mar 21, 2018
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018