Thanos #16 by Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw ended with a bang. After facing the future Thanos and future Frank Castle to a standstill, the Silver Surfer pulled out his ace in the card.
And in this week’s Thanos #17 we get an inkling into how it may have come his way… and what he had to sacrifice to get it.
Just an inkling, though.
I dunno, Norrin, they seem to be giving Mjolnir’s out willy-nilly these days.
Even Nazi Cap gets one these days.
Thanos #16 is currently selling copies for $10-$15 on eBay. Where #17 will go, I have no idea…
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Geoff Shaw
THANOS WINS Part 5
• THE SURFER STRIKES! Thanos and his future self take on the most powerful opposition to his reign left in the universe – Norrin Radd.
• Can even two Thanoses crack his Cosmic Shell?
Parental Advisory In Shops: Mar 21, 2018
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018