Sega and Creative Assembly have released a brand-new trailer for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, this time focusing on the Kingdom of Northymbre as the latest group to join in the fray. The company didn’t put out a ton of promotional material for it beyond a single descriptor:
“The Great Viking Army made their presence felt across the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Northymbre, and now these lands are theirs, ruled from their capital at Eoferwic by Guthfrid.”
Instead, the company is letting the trailer do all the talking for itself as you get to see a slave-turned-king try to rule his people justly while also taking what they believe they deserve to thrive.
The trailer does a fine job showing off the king Guthfrid of Northymbre and his motives for wanting to keep his kingdom out from under anyone else’s thumb, but those of you looking for gameplay footage will need to look elsewhere as this is basically a cinematic trailer. Still, anyone going into the game is going to get a few more trailers like this in the coming weeks to show off the different armies you may want to fight with. Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is set for release on PC for $40 on April 19th.
- Sega Releases a New Trailer for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is Coming to Mac and Linux
- A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets An April Release Date
- Sega Announces 'Thrones Of Britannia' For 'Total War' Series
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold - April 21, 2018
- Fortnite Plans to Fix the Weapons Swap Equip Issue With Next Update - April 21, 2018
- The Latest Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Focuses on Older Characters - April 21, 2018
- Darwin Project Developers Made the Game Free To Play on Steam - April 21, 2018
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date - April 21, 2018