Bandai Namco has announced that three new characters will be coming to the arcade version of Tekken 7, but not necessarily the ones you might have been expecting. They will be Hikari Miyamoto, Allison Snow, and Chisato Shinjo from A Summer Lesson, and they will be costumes instead of fully added characters. Basically, they’ll be able to look like the specific characters but will retain the fighting style and voice lines of whoever they take over. On top of that, all three women will be floating shoulder characters that can be equipped to whoever you want to fight as, just in case you’d like to have Allison looking over your shoulder and cheering you on your way to victory as you fight with Paul Phoenix.
It isn’t what we would call the worst additions to be made to a fighting game, but as far as collaborations go, it isn’t exactly the greatest either. It’s basically just a cosmetic addition to the game for you to play with in case you enjoyed A Summer Lesson. Those of you interesting in checking it out, the new costumes and equipment will be added to the arcade version at 10am JST on April 4th.
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is Coming to Tekken 7 Next Week
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ
- ELEAGUE Adds Tekken 7 To Their Esports Broadcast Roster This March
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order
- THQ Nordic Announces Its Full Gamescom 2018 Lineup - July 19, 2018
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7 - July 19, 2018
- Xaviant Games is Pulling The Culling 2 from All Consoles - July 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Shows Off the Original Spidey Costume - July 19, 2018
- Sony is Recruiting Beta Testers for the PS4 6.0 System Software Update - July 19, 2018