After having a successful Kickstarter campaign and pushing the release window of the game up to sometime in the Summer of 2018, Stoic Games has now started to push forward with a little more promotion of Banner Saga 3 with a new trailer.
The trailer below focuses on Bolverk, leader of the mercenary group known as The Ravens. A lot of the trailer has spoilers that revolved around the first two Banner Saga games, so if you haven’t played them yet and want to be surprised, best to avoid the trailer altogether for now. But if you have, this is basically a nice way to play catch-up to what you remember and see Bolverk mad as hell.
The animations in the trailer are simply stunning and do the game justice — it feels like an old-school CD-Rom game where you’d get animated cutscenes between battles. However, that animation transfers over to the actual gameplay flawlessly in the trailer and is probably one of the best designed animated games we’ve seen in a while. Back in January, the company released a trailer focused on Fasolt along with the news of the game coming out this year. Here’s hoping we get a lot more to tide us over before it’s released on PC and Mac this summer.
- Stoic Releases a New Video About Banner Saga 3's Soundtrack
- The Banner Saga 3's Latest Trailer Recaps the First Two Games
- Banner Saga 3 Receives a New Horseborn Trailer
- The Banner Saga 3 Gets a New Trailer and Release Window
- Banner Saga 3 Now Has A Pledge Manager To Let Fans Keep Backing The Project
- Stoic Games Are Planning To Work On A New IP After Banner Saga 3
- The Banner Saga 3 Has Been Funded In Less Than a Week
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018