After having a successful Kickstarter campaign and pushing the release window of the game up to sometime in the Summer of 2018, Stoic Games has now started to push forward with a little more promotion of Banner Saga 3 with a new trailer.
The trailer below focuses on Bolverk, leader of the mercenary group known as The Ravens. A lot of the trailer has spoilers that revolved around the first two Banner Saga games, so if you haven’t played them yet and want to be surprised, best to avoid the trailer altogether for now. But if you have, this is basically a nice way to play catch-up to what you remember and see Bolverk mad as hell.
The animations in the trailer are simply stunning and do the game justice — it feels like an old-school CD-Rom game where you’d get animated cutscenes between battles. However, that animation transfers over to the actual gameplay flawlessly in the trailer and is probably one of the best designed animated games we’ve seen in a while. Back in January, the company released a trailer focused on Fasolt along with the news of the game coming out this year. Here’s hoping we get a lot more to tide us over before it’s released on PC and Mac this summer.
- The Banner Saga 3 Gets a New Trailer and Release Window
- Banner Saga 3 Now Has A Pledge Manager To Let Fans Keep Backing The Project
- Stoic Games Are Planning To Work On A New IP After Banner Saga 3
- The Banner Saga 3 Has Been Funded In Less Than a Week
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018