So many retailers with so many exclusive covers — including the creators own stores in some cases. Here’s a regular rundown of a few. Feel free to send yours into email@example.com.
First, a cover by Korean artist Soo Min Seong (aka Akcho). His first Marvel work, and it’s exclusively for Midtown Comics.
While they are saving something newsworthy for Monday involving Francesco Mattina…
Ltd Comix Ltd of the UK already has one for themselves has Adi Granov doing covers for Daredevil #600. 3000 for standard, 1000 for standard virgin, 1500 for black.
There’s a whole lotta Domino #1 from J. Scott Campbell. Four exclusive covers from his store, in a variety of styles, including that of Jim Steranko and Rob Liefeld.
And Vampironica #2 has four versions by Ryan Kincaid for Uncanny Comics.
And exclusive variant covers for the release of Weapon H #1 this week from Sanctum Sanctorum Comics & Oddities, Frankie’s Comics, Unknown Comics, and KRS Comics by Leinil Francis Yu, Clayton Crain, Mike Deodato, Dale Keown and Tyler Kirkham.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018