If you’ve been waiting to purchase one of the latest Square Enix games to be released on the Nintendo Switch and 3DS until they became a little more affordable, the company has decided to help you out a little sooner than you may have expected. With very little warning, SE decided to put several of their games currently on Nintendo consoles for sale, going up to 50% off in some cases. The three on sale for the Switch are Spelunker Party!, I Am Setsuna, and the recently released Lost Sphear. Meanwhile on the 3DS side of things are Final Fantasy Explorers and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, both for $20 a pop.
The sale will run until Thursday, March 22nd at 8:59 a.m. PDT/11:59 a.m. EDT, so you have about a week to decide if you want these games or not. Honestly, considering how awesome Lost Sphear turned out to be, $35 for the game is a steal on the Switch and probably one of the best RPGs you can buy at that price right now.
- Lost Sphear ($34.99 for Nintendo Switch)
- I Am Setsuna ($19.99 for Nintendo Switch)
- Spelunker Party! ($14.99 for Nintendo Switch)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ($19.99 for Nintendo 3DS)
- Final Fantasy Explorers ($19.99 for Nintendo 3DS)