When the most recent update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 hit the Nintendo Switch, it came with a big that’s been persistently annoying for fans to the point where they’ve taken to social media in droves. The bug, which also affects the New Game Plus mode that was added in the patch, causes some common blades to vanish without a trace. The bug is very random and has become the bane of some player’s existence, but Nintendo took to Twitter this weekend to let people know they were on the case and it would be fixed in the next patch update.
We’re aware that some users are experiencing issues in #XenobladeChronicles2 after the 1.3.0 update, including cases in New Game Plus mode where some common Blades may disappear. This will be addressed with the upcoming 1.3.1 update at the end of March. Thanks for your patience. pic.twitter.com/4yrcgB4Ve8
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) March 16, 2018
Beyond the words “end of March”, no target date was given. Nor were there any notes about what else the next patch may bring or fix. If you’re one of the many who are mad and don’t know what to do with the game while it’s happening, might we suggest taking two weeks off and playing another game until the patch comes around?
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Getting More Gear and Options in Next Update
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Dev Wants to Make an M-Rated Game for the Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Receives a New Update from Nintendo
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Gets a Big Update from Nintendo
- Next Update to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Add New Game Plus
- Media Create Shows Nintendo Switch & PS4 Leading Japanese 2018 Sales
- Check Out This Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pyra Figurine
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Update and Expansion Pass Plans Are Here
- The Nintendo Switch Tops Black Friday Sales Reports