We haven’t even hit PAX East yet and we’re already hearing talk about all the planning is done for Gamescom, as several companies have already signed up to be a part of the annual event. According to DualShockers, which we have a snippet from their coverage below, there’s already a dozen different high-profile companies on board for the August event being held at Keolnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
Among game developers and publishers we have Astragon Entertainment, Bandai Namco, Bethesda Softworks, CD Projekt, Deep Silver (Koch Media), Electronic Arts, Epic Games, Kalypso Media, Konami, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Techland, THQ Nordic, Wargaming, and Warner Bros. Entertainment.
Hardware companies include Asus Computer, Alternate, Caseking, DXRacer Marketing Europe, Medion, Razer, Roccat, Trust Gaming, Gigabyte Technologie, Omen by HP, and Zeus Hardware.
The application phase for the event closed on February 22nd, and usually, we don’t hear much about who will be on display as exhibitors until around May when they start cranking out their plans and catch some of the E3 hype. While it is surprising to hear the news early, the list of people involved isn’t as it’s basically a confirmation of major publishers and hardware companies, though a little surprising that Sony and Nintendo aren’t on the list. The event will take place from August 21st-25th.
- The Endless Mission Gets a Trailer Before PAX East Debut
- Tate Multimedia Shows Off 'Steel Rats' Ahead of PAX East
- EA Play 2018 Starts Pre-Registration Plans For Regular Attendees
- Electronic Arts is Apparently Hiring for a New Star Wars Game
- Vivendi Officially Exits From Ubisoft's Share Capital
- Epic Games Giving Away Paragon Assets for Free
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale
- Milestone's Gravel Delivers a Proper Arcade Experience, Making it a Racing Revelation
- Polyarc's Moss Has a Release Date, and It's Sooner Than You Think
- EA is Reportedly Satisfied with FIFA 18's Switch Sales Numbers
- The Latest Overwatch Patch Takes Out A Lúcio CTF Cheat
- Surviving Mars Finally Gets A Release Date For Console & PC
- According to Multiple Reports, Pokémon GO Fest Was a Success This Time - July 15, 2018
- MoonQuest is Finally Released After Seven Years of Development - July 15, 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018
- Fortnite’s First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag - July 15, 2018
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week’s Release - July 15, 2018