Rare and Microsoft have celebrated the impending release of Sea of Thieves by putting out a new launch trailer.
I’m really interested in seeing how Sea of Thieves does for Xbox. The game has shown well in several alphas and betas. There was ample opportunity to check out the game and it seems many of you did. The title has hit the top of Twitch during betas and interest seems to be high, and with it being such a playground for hijinks that are hilarious to watch, it’s not hard to see why either.
All the speculation as to whether Rare is going to be back to its glory days are about to come to a head soon too. The game is set to release next week on March 20, 2018, with players finally being unleashed on the high seas with their friends. Even though we’ve gotten a lot of looks at the game already, here is one more to hold you over until Tuesday. The game has just gotten a launch trailer, showing off all the fun you will be getting up to. From chasing pigs to blowing up other players to fighting skeletons, it’s all in here. There is even a neat look at the Kraken too. Take a look:
I’m genuinely excited about the potential of Sea of Thieves. I adore the world and concept from what I’ve played and now the real hope is that the game’s systems and loops are compelling. Hopefully, the title brings enough to the table to play for a long time to come. Even if not though, a game where you can exist as a pirate and do as you please on the sea still has an appeal when the game looks this charming. Here’s hoping.
- Sea Of Thieves Experiencing Server Issues on Opening Day
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch
- You Won't Be Getting a Roadmap for Sea Of Thieves
- Sea Of Thieves Releases the Full List of Achievements
- Halo Infinite Won’t Have a Battle Royale Mode - July 20, 2018
- Todd Howard Doesn’t Want to Remaster Morrowind - July 20, 2018
- Microsoft Controls Whether Alan Wake and Quantum Break Get Sequels, Says Remedy - July 18, 2018
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft’s Subscription - July 18, 2018
- Destiny 2 Adds Bounties Back into the Game Alongside Other Improvements in New Patch - July 18, 2018