Marvel Studios and New Era have teamed up to give us fans a truly special piece of Avengers: Infinity War merchandise. The 39THIRTY Avengers: Infinity War cast and crew cap is now up for order, exclusively available on shopDisney and in select Disney Stores. One would think you would also be able to find one in the parks as well. Navy blue, featuring stichwork in gold, the hat features the iconic Avengers “A” and Infinity War on the front, and an Infinity Gauntlet embroidered on the back. The side has the Marvel Studios 10 year anniversary logo, with the familiar New Era flag on the other. The inside of the hat has panels that feature characters from the film as well.
To top it all off, it comes in a box to keep an extra pristine forever in our collections. For a hat freak like me, this is basically the must-have collectible for the film. This is the hat Kevin Feige commissioned for the cast and crew of the film (or close to it). It is up for order now, retail price is $29.99 (a steal for the quality and packaging involved here) and you can get one by clicking here.
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with this Avengers: Infinity War Crew Cap by New Era. This collector’s hat is inspired by the signature crew cap given to cast and crew by Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige.
- 39THIRTY design is a stretch-fit version with front panel structure of New Era’s flagship style
- Avengers: Infinity War logo embroidery on the front
- Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary embroidered applique on the side
- Infinity Gauntlet embroidery on the back
- Inside features allover Marvel Cinematic Universe character art
- Curved bill with contrast underside
- Embroidered eyelets
- Embroidered New Era logo on side
- Back stretch-fit design
- A Disney store Original, each cap comes in a custom collector’s box to showcase a decade of unparalleled storytelling
- One size fits most adults
- 95% polyester / 5% spandex