The CW has released the official description and title for the penultimate episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season three. And it may be the most meta episode title ever, Guest Starring John Noble. Which, as you probably guessed, has John Noble as a guest star playing himself. Nobel has been providing the voice for the season’s big bad, Mallus, but the producers wanted to get him on screen and since Mallus is going to be a CGI when we do see him… they came up with this.
Here’s the description:
SEEING DOUBLE — With the timeline barely stable, the Legends must tackle two anachronisms at the same time to try and keep Mallus at bay. Sara (Caity Lotz) and Rip (guest star Arthur Darvill) team up to stop Grodd (guest star David Sobolov) from going after a particular target leaving Nate (Nick Zano) and Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) to stop Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) from changing her future. Meanwhile, the Legends think they have found a way to destroy Mallus, but they will have to create an uneasy alliance with one of their enemies. Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell and Tala Ashe also star. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & James Eagan (#317). Original airdate 4/2/2018.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW. Guest Starring John Noble will air April 2nd.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018