The CW has released the official description and title for the penultimate episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season three. And it may be the most meta episode title ever, Guest Starring John Noble. Which, as you probably guessed, has John Noble as a guest star playing himself. Nobel has been providing the voice for the season’s big bad, Mallus, but the producers wanted to get him on screen and since Mallus is going to be a CGI when we do see him… they came up with this.
Here’s the description:
SEEING DOUBLE — With the timeline barely stable, the Legends must tackle two anachronisms at the same time to try and keep Mallus at bay. Sara (Caity Lotz) and Rip (guest star Arthur Darvill) team up to stop Grodd (guest star David Sobolov) from going after a particular target leaving Nate (Nick Zano) and Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) to stop Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) from changing her future. Meanwhile, the Legends think they have found a way to destroy Mallus, but they will have to create an uneasy alliance with one of their enemies. Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell and Tala Ashe also star. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & James Eagan (#317). Original airdate 4/2/2018.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW. Guest Starring John Noble will air April 2nd.
- Andrea Mutti’s Process Art for Swashbucklers: The Saga Continues #1 - April 21, 2018
- Batgirl vs. Supergirl in the Latest DC Versus Video - April 21, 2018
- Falcon vs. The Karate Kid in Karate Piñata on Jimmy Fallon - April 21, 2018
- CBS Quietly Cancels Mark Feuerstein’s Comedy Series ‘9JKL’ - April 21, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Talk Vampirella: Roses for the Dead - April 21, 2018