As you may have noticed, I’ve developed an intense love for The Face Shop’s products. The Korean beauty line has wooed me with its delicate skin care and cosmetics, which have done a great job in taking care of my winter-weathered skin. I also love their The Simpsons skin care line. The sheet masks have been by far the greatest thing ever (see Lisa and Marge), and this Homer Simpson mask has lived up to the hype.
Yep, pretty terrifying… yet effective! This mask says it’s one size fits all, but I have a fairly small face. It was a little big on me, but it did cover my entire face. For 20 minutes I let it sit on my face, and when I was done I had baby smooth skin! I really like these face masks, and I can’t recommend them enough.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018