As you may have noticed, I’ve developed an intense love for The Face Shop’s products. The Korean beauty line has wooed me with its delicate skin care and cosmetics, which have done a great job in taking care of my winter-weathered skin. I also love their The Simpsons skin care line. The sheet masks have been by far the greatest thing ever (see Lisa and Marge), and this Homer Simpson mask has lived up to the hype.
Yep, pretty terrifying… yet effective! This mask says it’s one size fits all, but I have a fairly small face. It was a little big on me, but it did cover my entire face. For 20 minutes I let it sit on my face, and when I was done I had baby smooth skin! I really like these face masks, and I can’t recommend them enough.
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018