As you may have noticed, I’ve developed an intense love for The Face Shop’s products. The Korean beauty line has wooed me with its delicate skin care and cosmetics, which have done a great job in taking care of my winter-weathered skin. I also love their The Simpsons skin care line. The sheet masks have been by far the greatest thing ever (see Lisa and Marge), and this Homer Simpson mask has lived up to the hype.
Yep, pretty terrifying… yet effective! This mask says it’s one size fits all, but I have a fairly small face. It was a little big on me, but it did cover my entire face. For 20 minutes I let it sit on my face, and when I was done I had baby smooth skin! I really like these face masks, and I can’t recommend them enough.
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018