Don’t like the way you look in Monster Hunter: World? Wish you had taken just a few more minutes of your time changing the way they appear in the game to look different? Well, you’re in luck, as Capcom is giving out vouchers for you to change the way you appear. As you may know, once you set your name and appearance in the game, they’re locked in and can’t be changed beyond either paying the company to let you change it or adding new armor to your character, so just in case you made one of the worst faces possible, you could at least try to cover it up with feathers and other gear.
That changed this week when Cpacom decided to offer vouchers before the game’s next update to allow you to make whatever changes you see fit. These are single purchases only, meaning once you snag one you get one shot at it and the game won’t accept another, and your name is still locked in and unable to be changed. If you own a PS4, you can download the voucher at this link, and if you’re an Xbox One owner, you can download your version of the voucher at while Xbox One owners this link.
- Sakura's Armor to Drop in Monster Hunter: World in May
- Elder Dragon Kulve Taroth Comes to Monster Hunter: World
- The Deviljho Comes To Monster Hunter: World Next Week
- Devil May Cry's Dante is Coming to Monster Hunter: World
- Geralt Could be Stepping Out of The Witcher and Into Another Upcoming Game This Year
- Sony Reveals PlayStation's GDC 2018 Schedule and Games
- Iron Galaxy Studios Wants to Port Monster Hunter: World to the Nintendo Switch
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018