Probably one of the most popular titles in the entire Call Of Duty library has to be Modern Warfare 2, as it was one of the fastest selling titles at the time and probably one of the most popular Xbox 360 games ever in their catalog. So it shouldn’t shock anyone that there are apparently plans for the game to be remastered, and its coming sooner than you think. IGN was the first to spot an Amazon listing for the game, fully titled “CoD: MW2 Remastered” on the website, both for PS4 and Xbox One, via Amazon’s Italian website.
If you believe the listings, both are priced at €20 and are set to be released on April 30th. As of when we wrote this, Activision has yet to comment on the release or even show signs that this is real, but if it is indeed coming, we’re probably going to hear about it sometime today or by Monday at the latest. How do you feel about getting a remastered version of the game for modern consoles? Is this a title you would buy to play again for nostalgia? Or is this just another unnecessary remaster when the company could be focused on making more new games?
- Sledgehammer Games Announces Overhaul to Call Of Duty: WWII's Divisions
- Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is Now Backwards Compatible on Xbox
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- Call Of Duty: WWII Official Reveals "Shamrock & Awe" Event
- Call Of Duty: WWII is Holding a St. Patrick's Day Event
- You Can Get a Black Ops 4 Calling Card Until Tomorrow
- Evo 2018 Organizer Contacts FBI After Mass-Shooting Threat on Twitch
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold - April 21, 2018
- Fortnite Plans to Fix the Weapons Swap Equip Issue With Next Update - April 21, 2018
- The Latest Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Focuses on Older Characters - April 21, 2018
- Darwin Project Developers Made the Game Free To Play on Steam - April 21, 2018
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date - April 21, 2018