Okay, we have to admit, the headline is a little bit anti-climactic, but what are you gonna do? Earlier today, Marvel Studios debuted a new trailer for Avengers: Infinity War, the upcoming blockbuster movie starring a packed cast of Marvel Cinematic Universe characters. That came with a new poster for Avengers: Infinity War, as is customary. But hold onto your hats, readers, and if you aren’t wearing a hat, you may want to put one on and then hold into it. Behold: that exact same poster, but with some basic animation effects and music applied to it!
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) March 16, 2018
We know. Isn’t modern technology amazing? Not long ago, posters were just single, non-moving images. How barbaric. Thankfully, we live in the 21st century where interns with Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions are available to make this kind of magic possible.
Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters on April 27th.
- Teen Titans Go to the Movies Hopes to Induce Superhero Movie Fatigue in New Cinemacon Poster - April 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Wendigo Multiplication Theory and a Final Page Surprise for Weapon H #2 - April 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Sabretooth Reveals His Softer Side in Weapon X #16 - April 22, 2018
- Are X-Men’s Kitty Pryde and Colossus Not Planning a Jewish Wedding? - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: A Trip Down Memory Lane with a Detour on Flashback Blvd in Cable #156 - April 22, 2018