Okay, we have to admit, the headline is a little bit anti-climactic, but what are you gonna do? Earlier today, Marvel Studios debuted a new trailer for Avengers: Infinity War, the upcoming blockbuster movie starring a packed cast of Marvel Cinematic Universe characters. That came with a new poster for Avengers: Infinity War, as is customary. But hold onto your hats, readers, and if you aren’t wearing a hat, you may want to put one on and then hold into it. Behold: that exact same poster, but with some basic animation effects and music applied to it!
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) March 16, 2018
We know. Isn’t modern technology amazing? Not long ago, posters were just single, non-moving images. How barbaric. Thankfully, we live in the 21st century where interns with Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions are available to make this kind of magic possible.
Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters on April 27th.
- X-ual Healing: Deadpool Assassin #3, When the Brains Go Caving In - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Everything is Resolved by Punching in Exiles #5 - July 15, 2018
- 5 Previews for X-Men Comics Hitting Stores on July 18th - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Another Epic Magneto Meltdown is Imminent in X-Men Blue #31 - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Mister Sinister Takes on Cambridge Analytica in Hunt for Wolverine Adamantium Agenda #3 - July 15, 2018