Okay, we have to admit, the headline is a little bit anti-climactic, but what are you gonna do? Earlier today, Marvel Studios debuted a new trailer for Avengers: Infinity War, the upcoming blockbuster movie starring a packed cast of Marvel Cinematic Universe characters. That came with a new poster for Avengers: Infinity War, as is customary. But hold onto your hats, readers, and if you aren’t wearing a hat, you may want to put one on and then hold into it. Behold: that exact same poster, but with some basic animation effects and music applied to it!
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) March 16, 2018
We know. Isn’t modern technology amazing? Not long ago, posters were just single, non-moving images. How barbaric. Thankfully, we live in the 21st century where interns with Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions are available to make this kind of magic possible.
Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters on April 27th.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018