Another day, another casting announcement for the Netflix untitled Sabrina the Teenage Witch series from Robert Aguirre-Sacasa, Berlanti Productions, and Warner Bros. TV. Tati Gabrielle from the CW series The 100 is set for a series regular role of Prudence opposite series lead Kiernan Shipka.
The new series is based on the Archie Comics rebooted series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The as-yet-untitled project reimagines the origin and adventures of the teenage witch as a dark coming-of-age story with horror and occult elements. The series is being described in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist. Sabrina finds herself wrestling with her dual nature, half-witch/half-mortal, while she takes on the forces of evil that threaten her, her family, and the people of the daylight world.
Gabrielle’s character of Prudence is reported to be “a student at the Academy of Unseen Arts and the leader of the Weird Sisters, a trio of witches. Beautiful and cunning, Prudence nurses a deep, personal, and possibly life-threatening grudge against Sabrina.” Gabrielle joins a cast that includes Shipka, Miranda Otto, Michelle Gomez, Chance Perdomo, Bronson Pinchot, Ross Lynch and Jaz Sinclair.
Besides recurring on The 100, Gabriella has also appeared on Hulu’s Freakish and voices a character TBS’s animated series Tarantula.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018