If you’ve been looking forward to playing Penny-Punching Princess this Spring, then you’re probably going to enjoy seeing this brand new character trailer released today by NIS America. The trailer below is basically an introduction to all of the characters that you’ll encounter during the game, as well as a few enemies that will be causing you a world of trouble in a land where everything, even love, costs money. We have a brief description of the game for you as well which doesn’t go into a lot of details, but then again, NIS hasn’t really released a ton of information about this title leading up to its release.
The game will be released for both the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita on March 30th in Europe, with a North American release set for April 3rd. Enjoy the trailer!
In a world ruled by capitalism, cash is king! Use the money you gather to bribe enemies to fight for you, activate deadly traps with your dough, and when all else fails, smash all that stand against you with your fists! Fight your way from nothing and amass treasures to take on the mighty Dragoloan Family and reclaim your kingdom!
- Nintendo Switch Sales Save Blossom Tales' Devs from Shutting Down
- Nintendo Teases a New Nindies Showcase Livestream
- The 25th Ward: The Silver Case has a Dramatic Western Launch Trailer
- Ys VIII Will Be Coming To PC This April
- Happy Birthdays Will Be Coming To The West On Nintendo Switch
- NIS Will be Bringing The Lost Child, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk and More to the West this Year
- Ys VIII Gets Delayed Just Days After PC Release Announcement
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018