Xbox fans have a little celebrating to do as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has successfully breached the five million players marker, and to celebrate we all get matching jackets! As part of a thank-you to the community, Xbox released a new green jacket (seen below) to commemorate the occasion, as well as a special video of highlights. Below is a snippet from the announcement made this afternoon, now go snag your green PUBG jacket while you can.
We’ve also greatly appreciated all the feedback received from the community which is helping us create the best and most realistic Battle Royale experience. We just released the ninth optimization patch on March 2, which improved vehicle feedback, sound effects, matchmaking and more, and last week we shared our spring development roadmap with details on what you should expect to see in the weeks to come, including the release of the 2nd map, Miramar. You can read more details here.
In recognition of reaching the 5M player milestone, we have a few treats to share. Today we’re debuting a new video asset for PUBG featuring – you! Well, not all 5 million of you, but some of you – our amazing community of players around the world. We’ve loved watching your gameplay stories and moments in PUBG.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Be Testing Smaller Maps Soon
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- The Complete List Of The 21st Annual D.I.C.E. Awards Winners
- PUBG Sales Reach 30 Million as PC Player Base Drops Off
- Xbox Will Release a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One S
- New Anti-Cheating Rules Added to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Pushed to June - April 19, 2018
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design - April 19, 2018
- Is SNK Teasing a Mini Neo Geo Console for Their 40th Anniversary? - April 19, 2018
- TinyBuild Games Shows Off the Graveyard Keeper Reveal Trailer - April 19, 2018
- Michelle Rodriguez and Kristine Leahy Will Guest Star on H1Z1 Pro League - April 19, 2018