Action Comics #1000 is out in April, and DC Comics will be allowing retailers to sell it from midnight on Tuesday 17th.
But if the $7.99 price just isn’t high enough, if you hold out until September, you can pay $17.99 and get it in hardcover instead — with 96 pages of stuff instead of the 80 pages in the bog-standard version.
What will it contain? No idea yet. Maybe it’ll come with the free red trunks?
Action Comics #1000: The Deluxe Edition will be published by DC Comics on September 11th.
- SXSW Reveals the 2018 Gaming Awards Winners
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018