After getting a slight delay and probably excited from all the hype from Drake, Epic Games have finally released the 3.3 update to Fortnite today, which includes the Supply Llamas and the Remote Explosives. The complete patch notes are below for you to check out, which includes a few bug fixes and gameplay adjustments.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Remote Explosives added.
- Rare rarity.
- Found in Supply Llamas, Treasure Chests, Floor Loot or Supply Drops.
- Stacks of 4 (Max of 10).
- Smoke Grenade has been vaulted.
- Updated the ‘No Scope Hunting Rifle’ name to simply be ‘Hunting Rifle’.
- Fixed missing environmental impact FX on Hunting Rifle projectiles.
- Limited Time Mode: Blitz
*NOTE: This mode will be enabled on 3/19.
- Blitz has much shorter storm times resulting in faster & more intense matches!
- Maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- The match will start with the storm circle already closing in over the island.
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
- Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 100.
- Treasure chest health increased from 200 to 500.
- Ammo box health increased from 120 to 250.
- Fixed an issue causing the unintentional rotation of stairs.
- Fixed an issue causing an eliminated player’s collision to stick around temporarily, making it difficult to pick-up their dropped items.
- Fixed the News window not displaying once you select Battle Royale.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made characters appear with the wrong orientation when previewing items in the front end menu.
- Updated the circular bullet impact FX so that they help indicate the direction the shot came from.
- Fixed gunshot sound stuttering that would occur when firing an automatic weapon at low ammo counts.
- Fixed issue that caused gunfire and other sounds to play at louder volume than usual.
- Optimized shield effects on players to improve overall frame rate.
- Epic Games Giving Away Paragon Assets for Free
- Fortnite's Mobile App Conquers the #1 iOS Download Spot in 13 Countries
- Epic Games Announces Major Plans for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- Drake and Streamer Ninja Break Twitch World Record by Playing Fortnite Together
- The 3.3 Update for Fortnite Has Been Delayed
- Epic Games Puts Out Trailer For Fortnite On Phones
- Fortnite: Battle Royale iOS Pre-Registration is Now Open