Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for February 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – a few even on Bleeding Cool yesterday – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. Which is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes. And everyone loves the Hellblazer cover this month…
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers tell us your favourites.
Mister Miracle #8 by Mitch Gerads.
Batgirl and the Birds Of Prey #21 by Karmome Shirahama.
Bombshells United #16 by Terry and Rachel Dodson.
Deathstroke #30 by Francesco Mattina.
Detective Comics #978 by Rafael Albuquerque.
Green Arrow #39 by Mike Grell.
Green Lanterns #44 by Brandon Peterson.
Hal Jodan & Green Lantern Corps #4 by Tyler Kirkham.
Harley Quinn #41 by Frank Cho.
Harley Quinn #42 by Frank Cho.
Hellblazer #21 by Sean Phillips.
Justice League #42 by JG Jones.
Justice League of America #8 by Francesco Mattina.
New Super Man & The Justice League Of China #22 by Bernard Chang.
Suicide Squad #39 by Andrea Sorrentino.
Super Sons #15 by Dustin Nguyen.
Jetsons #6 by Ryan Sook.
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018