Last week, WWE announced that full-time WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey would show the world just how full-time she really it by appearing full-time at every WWE Raw until WrestleMania, where she is set to team up with Kurt Angle against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Then, the very next week, on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, Rousey… didn’t appear.
But according to a report from Pro Wrestling Sheet, it wasn’t lack of commitment to her totally full-time status. Instead, Rousey was scheduled for medical testing in Philadelphia on Monday and was never expected to appear on the show. The WWE.com article announcing the full-time Rousey’s full-time plans was made in error, and then shared in error by WWE’s social media accounts, which a recent television graphic boasted as having more followers than the National Hockey League, The Harlem Globetrotters, and a man named Phil Smith from Lancaster, PA combined.
From here on out though, until WrestleMania, Rousey really is scheduled to appear full-time on every episode of Raw. For serious this time! Full-time serious! So tune in on Monday to definitely, for sure, without a doubt, see the full-time Ronda Rousey in her first of several full-time appearances. Probably. We’re pretty sure.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018