Last week, WWE announced that full-time WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey would show the world just how full-time she really it by appearing full-time at every WWE Raw until WrestleMania, where she is set to team up with Kurt Angle against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Then, the very next week, on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, Rousey… didn’t appear.
But according to a report from Pro Wrestling Sheet, it wasn’t lack of commitment to her totally full-time status. Instead, Rousey was scheduled for medical testing in Philadelphia on Monday and was never expected to appear on the show. The WWE.com article announcing the full-time Rousey’s full-time plans was made in error, and then shared in error by WWE’s social media accounts, which a recent television graphic boasted as having more followers than the National Hockey League, The Harlem Globetrotters, and a man named Phil Smith from Lancaster, PA combined.
From here on out though, until WrestleMania, Rousey really is scheduled to appear full-time on every episode of Raw. For serious this time! Full-time serious! So tune in on Monday to definitely, for sure, without a doubt, see the full-time Ronda Rousey in her first of several full-time appearances. Probably. We’re pretty sure.
- Velveteen Dream Rejects Hulk Hogan’s Offer to Manage Him - June 22, 2018
- Hulk Hogan Wants to Return to WWE… As Velveteen Dream’s Manager? - June 21, 2018
- Report: Big Cass Fired for Bad Promos, Bad Wrestling, Bad Listening Skills, and Bad Bathroom Behavior - June 21, 2018
- WWE’s Sami Zayn Tore 2 Rotator Cuffs, Will Be Out Until 2019 - June 21, 2018
- First Look at The Thrilling Adventure Hour #1 by Bens Acker and Blacker, M.J. Erickson - June 21, 2018