A couple weeks ago, Bethesda sent out a tweet over social media for the game Prey, teasing that some new DLC content would be on the way. Today, the company did it again, only this time the message was much more cryptic. As you can see, just like the previous message, it shows some imagery but doesn’t really say a lot in terms of what you see — it’s more about what you read into the message.
a Great meMory: thRee thINGs caNNOt be lOnG hidden: the sun, the MOOn, AnD the tRuth. pic.twitter.com/VHQQM2T05n
— Prey (@PreyGame) March 13, 2018
As you can see, a number of the words are done in capital letters that aren’t supposed to be, and in order they are MRINGNOOGMOOADR. Fans quickly discovered that unscrambling the message gave you the phrase “Good Morning, Morgan.” What does it mean? Who the hell knows. Bethesda isn’t really giving people anything spectacular to go on beyond the idea that we’re getting some kind of DLC involving the moon. That is, if that truly is the message and we’re not just being given a trail of breadcrumbs that lead to nothing. Truth is, we won’t know much until the company just comes clean and gives us a premise and a release date.
- Review – Strangers: Prey at Night is Proof Why Some Films Don't Need Sequels
- Prey Teases New DLC That Might Take Place on the Moon
- DC Comics Solicits for May 2018: Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Cancelled, James Tynion IV Leaves Detective
- Where Do I Put All This Steam? We Review WD’s My Passport Ultra - April 20, 2018
- The Legend Of Bum-Bo is Getting a Proper Release in 2018 - April 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Next Map is Getting a Cave Network - April 20, 2018
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch - April 20, 2018
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now - April 20, 2018