A couple weeks ago, Bethesda sent out a tweet over social media for the game Prey, teasing that some new DLC content would be on the way. Today, the company did it again, only this time the message was much more cryptic. As you can see, just like the previous message, it shows some imagery but doesn’t really say a lot in terms of what you see — it’s more about what you read into the message.
a Great meMory: thRee thINGs caNNOt be lOnG hidden: the sun, the MOOn, AnD the tRuth. pic.twitter.com/VHQQM2T05n
— Prey (@PreyGame) March 13, 2018
As you can see, a number of the words are done in capital letters that aren’t supposed to be, and in order they are MRINGNOOGMOOADR. Fans quickly discovered that unscrambling the message gave you the phrase “Good Morning, Morgan.” What does it mean? Who the hell knows. Bethesda isn’t really giving people anything spectacular to go on beyond the idea that we’re getting some kind of DLC involving the moon. That is, if that truly is the message and we’re not just being given a trail of breadcrumbs that lead to nothing. Truth is, we won’t know much until the company just comes clean and gives us a premise and a release date.
- Bethesda Teases Prey DLC Even Harder With an REM Reference
- Review – Strangers: Prey at Night is Proof Why Some Films Don't Need Sequels
- Prey Teases New DLC That Might Take Place on the Moon
- DC Comics Solicits for May 2018: Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Cancelled, James Tynion IV Leaves Detective
- SEGA Releases New Music Tracks From Team Sonic Racing - November 15, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Summoners War Funko POP! Figures - November 15, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Will Soon Be Getting a Set of Wines - November 15, 2018
- Sony Says They Will Not Be Attending E3 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018