As you may be aware, Chucklefish, the people who helped publish Stardew Valley, is in the process of producing a few more indie titles. One of which is a game called Spellbound, which features witches at a school doing witch things. (We don’t know a lot yet about it.) Today, the company took to Twitter to let you know that name is so last week and that they’ve officially renamed the game to Witchbrook, as you can see below with graphics and a fancy new logo.
So, project Spellbound finally has a proper name… pic.twitter.com/4UwUy5rpH0
— Tiy (@Tiyuri) March 14, 2018
We personally don’t mind, if anything, the new title seems to fit the game a little bit more than Spellbound, which sounded more like a record shop you could also buy lava lamps at. Hopefully, we just gave the developers a brand-new idea of a location to put into one of their games, because we’d totally hang out there all day long. Beyond that, the company didn’t really give out any further details about the production, release dates, additional photos, or anything involving the development of the game. But at least we know it has a cool title whenever it finally comes out.
- Stardew Valley Will Be Released on PS Vita Next Week
- Chucklefish Shows Off the Weather System in Wargroove
- Chucklefish Announces a New Game in Eastward with a Trauker
- Chucklefish Announces a New Indie RPG in 'Pathway'
- Chucklefish Talk About Their Upcoming Project Spellbound
- Stardew Valley's Creator Gives an Update on Multiplayer
- Stardew Valley's Next Switch Update Will Get Video Capture
- Stardew Valley To Get A Switch Update Improving Save Times
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018