As you may be aware, Chucklefish, the people who helped publish Stardew Valley, is in the process of producing a few more indie titles. One of which is a game called Spellbound, which features witches at a school doing witch things. (We don’t know a lot yet about it.) Today, the company took to Twitter to let you know that name is so last week and that they’ve officially renamed the game to Witchbrook, as you can see below with graphics and a fancy new logo.
So, project Spellbound finally has a proper name… pic.twitter.com/4UwUy5rpH0
— Tiy (@Tiyuri) March 14, 2018
We personally don’t mind, if anything, the new title seems to fit the game a little bit more than Spellbound, which sounded more like a record shop you could also buy lava lamps at. Hopefully, we just gave the developers a brand-new idea of a location to put into one of their games, because we’d totally hang out there all day long. Beyond that, the company didn’t really give out any further details about the production, release dates, additional photos, or anything involving the development of the game. But at least we know it has a cool title whenever it finally comes out.
- Stardew Valley Will Be Released on PS Vita Next Week
- Chucklefish Shows Off the Weather System in Wargroove
- Chucklefish Announces a New Game in Eastward with a Trauker
- Chucklefish Announces a New Indie RPG in 'Pathway'
- Chucklefish Talk About Their Upcoming Project Spellbound
- Stardew Valley's Creator Gives an Update on Multiplayer
- Stardew Valley's Next Switch Update Will Get Video Capture
- Stardew Valley To Get A Switch Update Improving Save Times
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as its Released on Steam - August 19, 2018
- Someone Leaked Photos of Hitomi and Leifang in Dead or Alive 6 - August 19, 2018