Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games released details this morning of two new additions coming to Black Desert Online, the first being in a new move set called Rabam’s Enlightenment while the other will introduce Team Battle to the system.
We have an official trailer and details for Rabam’s Enlightenment below, but the Team Battle system is a little more interesting. Two teams of 10 players will select leaders, the leaders will then choose representatives from each side to fight 1-on-1. The players have two rounds to win, slowly eliminating each other. If there is a tie after two rounds, everyone joins in at once to declare a winner.
You can check out the complete patch notes here for more details on both of these additions and other fixes.
Players will be pleased to learn that Rabam’s Enlightenment will be rolled out for all 15 classes as a free update. Every character from level 56 and up can access this new feature from the skills page, provided they have sufficient skill points to attribute to Rabam’s Enlightenment. Furthermore, players will need to have unlocked the subsequent skills and sub skills in order to combine them.
Through Rabam’s Enlightenment, two main skills can be combined into a greater and more powerful skill. A Warrior class can, for instance, combine the Ground Smash with the Ground Roar skill to create Seismic Strike and a Striker can mix Flow: Mass Destruction with Flash Step, creating Flow: Back Step.
Rabam’s Enlightenment has a second phase that launches next week when new skills become available. These skills have a level 57 requirement allowing for more customisation. With the second phase, all classes will have a total of two new Rabam Skills.
- Pearl Abyss Announces Black Desert Online Coming to Xbox One
- Absolute Skills Added To All Classes In Black Desert Online
- The Latest Black Desert Online Videos Show Off The Lahn
- Black Desert Online Reveals Mystic Class and New Warship
- Pearl Abyss Release "Kamasylvia Part II" For 'Black Desert Online' This Week
- Black Desert Online's Kamasylvia Expansion Opens Today
- According to Multiple Reports, Pokémon GO Fest Was a Success This Time - July 15, 2018
- MoonQuest is Finally Released After Seven Years of Development - July 15, 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018
- Fortnite’s First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag - July 15, 2018
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week’s Release - July 15, 2018