In time for Warframe‘s fifth anniversary, Digital Extremes has another milestone to celebrate with their community as the game officially reached 38 million registered users on their platform. The company will be celebrating both achievements with some special events, gear, videos, and maybe even throwing in some free items to players as well. Below is a snippet from the press release they sent out this morning commemorating the event, along with some stats and info on when special events will be taking place.
And in that time Warframe players have done extraordinary things. They have crafted 52,972,344 Warframes and 234,766,197 weapons. The have assassinated Captain Vor, the game’s first boss, 53,117,969 times,[added comma] and been part of 41,765,109 Stalker eliminations. And they have accumulated a total of 136,747 years, 49,912,765 days, 1,197,906,351 hours playing Warframe.
“Can it really be five years? When we started Warframe it was a 750MB install with one level,” said Steve Sinclair, Warframe Creative Director. “We had no expectations it would endure even half as long. But you, our Tenno, showed up and guided us and gave us hell! With your support we’ve continued to grow and experiment and with your blessing we’ll continue to do just that. There is still so much left to do… together. On behalf of the team here at Digital Extremes, thank you Tenno. See you at Tennocon!”
Tenno, don’t celebrate Warframe alone — Visit our fifth-year anniversary site here for some big surprises, and join us in-person on Saturday, July 7, 2018 for the third annual TennoCon! Join fans from across the world in London, Ontario, Canada for the biggest, best Warframe event of the year. Tickets are nearly sold out but are still available at Warframe.com/tennocon. For those unable to attend, viewers can tune into twitch.tv/warframe to watch one of the biggest reveals of the year coming to Warframe during TennoLive starting at 3 pm PST/ 6 pm EST on Saturday, July 7.
- Twitch Announces New Program in "Free Games with Prime"
- Warframe's Latest Update Shrine of the Eidolon Re-Balances Weapons and Warframes
- Warframe's Tennocon 2018 Will Be Returning to London, Ontario this July
- Top 500 Most-Ordered Comics & Graphic Novels of January 2018
- Warframe Review: Better Than Ever, but Still a Major Grind
- The Steam Awards Winners are Announced as Cuphead, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Feature
- Scuf Gaming Brings Their New PS4 Vantage Controller to E3 - June 19, 2018
- The Gorgeous Beauty of Rend As Seen at This Year’s E3 - June 19, 2018
- Fighting With Mechs in Space with Konami’s Zone of the Enders - June 19, 2018
- Konami Unveil Their Latest Sports Title For the Switch: Hyper Sports R - June 19, 2018
- Arcade1Up Makes Us Want to Open an Arcade in Our Home - June 19, 2018