Every now and again we get more and more leaked assets from Free Radical’s cancelled Star Wars: Battlefront games. Today’s leaks bring us concept art from Star Wars: Battlefront III and the early planning stages for Star Wars: Battlefront IV, which includes a ton of alternate versions of fan favorite characters. Because casual Dark Luke Skywalker sounds like a great way to irritate the hell out of Star Wars fans, which I am pretty much always down for. Jedi Maul though, that’s a pretty interesting concept and I’m almost sad we likely won’t ever see it come to life.
Based on all the alternate versions of each character, it seems like Battlefront IV would have dealt with alternate timelines very heavily. We’ve got Dark Side version of Luke, Obi-Wan, younger Obi-Wan, and even Leia, and Jedi versions of Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Ventress. There are also some fascinating storyboards that include twisted versions of scenes from the prequels.
You can check out the full gallery of nearly 100 images released on Imgur, or check out some of the highlights below.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018