Bleeding Cool ran this preview of Domino #1 a couple of weeks ago, unbeknownst to us, accidentally exclusive to Bleeding Cool.
Well, now we get the pages again with the full luxurious colours of Jesus Aburto.
Compare the two to see what a difference Jesus can make to your life.
Marvel’s femme fatale returns to comic books this spring with the superstar team of Gail Simone and David Baldeon! DOMINO will unleash her risqué, hard-core action on the Marvel Universe in an all-new story — and Marvel has your first look at the issue that will kick it all off.
“It’s just a huge pleasure having DOMINO be my comeback to Marvel,” said Simone. “She’s everything I love about comics: a kickass female adventurer who lives life at maximum volume. I just adore her. I love writing mercs and mutants again, I love digging deep into what being those things means in a world where nobody trusts them, not even other mercs and mutants.”
“The tale of Domino, as we’re telling it, feels very much like what people will think of when they think of Neena in the future. And the voice! Ever since page one of the first script, Gail nails Neena’s voice,” said Baldeon. “It’s sexy, it has some of the best action I’ve been lucky enough to draw, it has drama and humor, and it takes you on one of the most exciting rides out there today.”
Written by GAIL SIMONE
Art by DAVID BALDEON
Cover by GREG LAND & FRANK D’ARMATA
FOC – 3/19/18, On-Sale 4/11/18
- Pixel Ripped 1989 Announced for GCD and PAX East Debut
- Full Boom Studios Catalog For December 2018 Solicitations Sees Grant Morrison and Dan Mora Return to Klaus - September 18, 2018
- Comic Creator Tim Yates Pleads Guilty to Distribution of Child Pornography - September 18, 2018
- Full Dynamite Entertainment December 2018 Solicitations Sees Vampirella Vs Reanimator and Hack/Slash Vs Chaos - September 18, 2018
- Full Image Comics December 2018 Solicitations – Spawn Kills Everyone Too, Die, Hardcore, The Freeze, Self-Made - September 18, 2018
- Nightwing May Be Losing His Dick But Batman Is Getting One - September 18, 2018