Writer of DC Comics’ Red Hood & The Outlaws and Aspen’s No World, Scott Lobdell, has signed with Abrams Artists Agency and Zero Gravity Management for film, television, and new media.
It’s less to do with his comics and more to do with his writing the Universal/Blumhouse horror comedy movie Happy Death Day, a Scream reworking of Groundhog Day that grossed more than $122 million last year against a $4.8 million budget.
Otherwise known as an eighth of a Black Panther.
Lobdell is best known in comics for writing Uncanny X-Men in the ’90s, co-creating Generation X, Age of Apocalypse, and characters such as Onslaught, Blink, Chamber, Husk, M, Skin and more, as well as writing Alpha Flight, with Marvel’s first out gay superhero, Northstar.
Lobdell also continues to be represented by the Law Offices of Joan Vento Hall.
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Marvel's The Defenders Soundtrack
- Nicolas Cage Will Voice Superman in the Teen Titans GO! Movie
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald First LEGO Set Revealed
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018