Writer of DC Comics’ Red Hood & The Outlaws and Aspen’s No World, Scott Lobdell, has signed with Abrams Artists Agency and Zero Gravity Management for film, television, and new media.
It’s less to do with his comics and more to do with his writing the Universal/Blumhouse horror comedy movie Happy Death Day, a Scream reworking of Groundhog Day that grossed more than $122 million last year against a $4.8 million budget.
Otherwise known as an eighth of a Black Panther.
Lobdell is best known in comics for writing Uncanny X-Men in the ’90s, co-creating Generation X, Age of Apocalypse, and characters such as Onslaught, Blink, Chamber, Husk, M, Skin and more, as well as writing Alpha Flight, with Marvel’s first out gay superhero, Northstar.
Lobdell also continues to be represented by the Law Offices of Joan Vento Hall.
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Marvel's The Defenders Soundtrack
- Nicolas Cage Will Voice Superman in the Teen Titans GO! Movie
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald First LEGO Set Revealed
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018