Writer of DC Comics’ Red Hood & The Outlaws and Aspen’s No World, Scott Lobdell, has signed with Abrams Artists Agency and Zero Gravity Management for film, television, and new media.
It’s less to do with his comics and more to do with his writing the Universal/Blumhouse horror comedy movie Happy Death Day, a Scream reworking of Groundhog Day that grossed more than $122 million last year against a $4.8 million budget.
Otherwise known as an eighth of a Black Panther.
Lobdell is best known in comics for writing Uncanny X-Men in the ’90s, co-creating Generation X, Age of Apocalypse, and characters such as Onslaught, Blink, Chamber, Husk, M, Skin and more, as well as writing Alpha Flight, with Marvel’s first out gay superhero, Northstar.
Lobdell also continues to be represented by the Law Offices of Joan Vento Hall.
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Marvel's The Defenders Soundtrack
- Nicolas Cage Will Voice Superman in the Teen Titans GO! Movie
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald First LEGO Set Revealed
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018