Happy Rusev Day, everyone! Tonight’s SmackDown PPV opened with Shinsuke Nakamura against Rusev (with Aiden English coming out to announce him in a fabulous manner). The match started off well. Rusev and Nakamura are evenly matched, with both taking the lead at various points of the match.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) March 12, 2018
The audience interaction was just as great, with fans cheering for both Rusev and Nakamura. I’m glad to see Rusev becoming more of a face, thanks in part to the catchy Rusev Day slogan. The two both showed their power and strength exceptionally well, but in the end Nakamura came out on top. The promo between the two men has been incredible, and this will only add fuel to the fire. I can’t wait to see how this plays out on Tuesday.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018