This past February, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Villaintine’s Day Swag Bag from Starlit Creations! The month’s theme was focused on the famous — and popular — Disney villains. I picked Maleficent, the nastiest fairy of them all from Sleeping Beauty. She is my favorite Disney character, so this was a no-brainer. I picked the deluxe version of the swag bag, meaning I would get an additional higher ticket item. Let’s see what I got!
The deluxe item this month was a Maleficent bag! As with all Starlit Creations items, this bag is well made and very sturdy. I also got some magnificent Maleficent horns, a necklace, and a bracelet — perfect for my next Disney trip (and my Disneybound)! They even packed in some cinnamon heart wax melts, with a little knife in one of the heats. This was the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day box. If you’re thinking of getting your hands on their next Swag Bag, do it! You will not be disappointed. Check out the video below to see the full unboxing!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018