This past February, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Villaintine’s Day Swag Bag from Starlit Creations! The month’s theme was focused on the famous — and popular — Disney villains. I picked Maleficent, the nastiest fairy of them all from Sleeping Beauty. She is my favorite Disney character, so this was a no-brainer. I picked the deluxe version of the swag bag, meaning I would get an additional higher ticket item. Let’s see what I got!
The deluxe item this month was a Maleficent bag! As with all Starlit Creations items, this bag is well made and very sturdy. I also got some magnificent Maleficent horns, a necklace, and a bracelet — perfect for my next Disney trip (and my Disneybound)! They even packed in some cinnamon heart wax melts, with a little knife in one of the heats. This was the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day box. If you’re thinking of getting your hands on their next Swag Bag, do it! You will not be disappointed. Check out the video below to see the full unboxing!
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018
- Step Out in Disney Style This Spring! - March 18, 2018
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018