This past February, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Villaintine’s Day Swag Bag from Starlit Creations! The month’s theme was focused on the famous — and popular — Disney villains. I picked Maleficent, the nastiest fairy of them all from Sleeping Beauty. She is my favorite Disney character, so this was a no-brainer. I picked the deluxe version of the swag bag, meaning I would get an additional higher ticket item. Let’s see what I got!
The deluxe item this month was a Maleficent bag! As with all Starlit Creations items, this bag is well made and very sturdy. I also got some magnificent Maleficent horns, a necklace, and a bracelet — perfect for my next Disney trip (and my Disneybound)! They even packed in some cinnamon heart wax melts, with a little knife in one of the heats. This was the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day box. If you’re thinking of getting your hands on their next Swag Bag, do it! You will not be disappointed. Check out the video below to see the full unboxing!
- A Very Excited Alexa Bliss and Mike Rome Visit Disneyland Paris - May 23, 2018
- Lana #1! The Ravishing Russian Sets Her Sights on Money in the Bank - May 23, 2018
- The Miz Tries to Psych Out The New Day in SmackDown Live Opener - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018